Tuesday, October 25, 2005

POST THANKSGIVING

Sorry for the lateness of this entry. Still trying to get use to the whole blogging thing. Blogging takes time and sometimes I do not have the time to do so, but will make a more concerted effort to keep all that pass this blog site informed.

Spent Thanksgiving with my dad and mom in Kamloops. What a great visit as always. For a spin on things, my wife and I invited her parents (and little sister) along for the trip. A good time was had by all (pictures will follow, I promise) especially Rose's little sister Kendra. It was kind of funny to see her and her first crush on a boy. Also it was interesting to discover that I am now the youngest child out of my dad's side of the family (I met my oldest step-brother during the trip). The one comment about the trip that I must confess was brought up by my wife. It seems that I was keeping to myself for some of the trip, playing with the kids (I missed an opportunity to go for a drive to Merritt) and watching a bit of TV. I guess that I am still not sure how to act around my dad. See I have not seen him for many years and do not know how to act around him. I guess (I hope) over time that this will dissipate.

2 Comments:

Blogger William Carter said...

M. Todd,
I need to talk to you about a notarization from 2003- your call might help to save my property. William 702 451 4510 Thanx ps nice blog site! You are a REAL family man!

10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should understand that because a recipe fails to call for a certain spruce does not necessarily mean you are unable to add more it. For example, you could believe that garlic makes the recipe style greater, which can be correct. So do not be frightened, go ahead and put it. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Hou4445r[/url]

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home